Behind every local rugby is a team of dedicated volunteers working to a make things happen.
You don’t have to have been a player to get involved, just someone who feels they will enjoy the camaraderie of being more closely connected with the rugby community.
- Build self-esteem and confidence
- Learn to develop new skills
- Enhance work experience and CV
- Meet new people and broaden your social network
- Make a difference in the community
In short – have fun!
Our club is always in need of an extra pair of hands and will be grateful for any help you are willing to give.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Mini Rugby – The stars of the future. If you are interested in coaching, assisting with admin, or just helping out at the tea/coffee stall on a Saturday morning, please get in touch with our Mini Rugby Convenor, Mark McBurney
- Youth Rugby – We have one of the best youth sections in Irish rugby. If you are interested in helping out with one of the teams in a coaching, management or admin role then get in touch with the Chairperson of Youth Rugby, Robbie Speers
- Senior Rugby – Our Senior teams are always in need of volunteers to help out behind the scenes and on Saturdays. Contact our Chairperson of Adult Rugby Clive Bowles
- Panthers – Our learning disability tag rugby team the panthers go from strength to strength each year. If you’d like to get involved with this amazing group please contact Karen Flack
If you have a particular set of skills you think could assist the club in any way then please get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .